Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Systemwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Premium compensation is attached to this position.
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model.
- Excellent administrative support and leadership.
- Full time hospitalist position - must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
- 4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail.
- WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for our internal float pool.
- Our Commitment to You.
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan.
- WellSpan Hospitalists- is a mature team of physicians who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts.
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover.
- About the Practice.
- If you like doing locums coverage but want the security of employment and full benefits, this job is for you!
- Laura Myers,.
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment.
- Flexibility to cover multiple hospitals and ability to cover day or night schedule.
- Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health's service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by WellSpan Health