Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: March 2023 - Ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Be sure to hit up the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall on your assignment.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-135086-MD-PA.
- The ICU is open but they have Intensivists on staff so no procedures are required.
- The facility is located about 3 hours east of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Certifications Required: Yes.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is home to some of the most historic sites as well as the classic Philly cheese steak!
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Procedures Required: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- An active PA license is required but they will consider candidates that require travel and lodging.
- Shift Times: 7A-7P.
- The patient census is around 10-12 per day.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- The locums will round for 12 hour day shifts with three additional rounders.
- A facility in Pennsylvania is seeking locum hospitalist coverage starting in the spring of 2023.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago