Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chambersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model.
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Inspiring Health.
- A Trusted Partner.
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment.
- Join a dedicated team of nocturnists with low provider turnover.
- WellSpan "Working As One" video.
- 4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail.
- WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
- This practice is a comprehensive practice serving Franklin County, and surrounding areas.
- Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system.
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts.
- Office (717)851-5445.
- Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health's service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
- Excellent Administrative Support and leadership.
- Position designed for lifestyle balance with a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Reimagining Healthcare.
- WellSpan Hospitalist is looking for a nocturnist to join their group at Chambersburg Hospital.
- Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital.
- As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Explore Franklin County.
- Enjoy Team Collaboration with Pulmonary Critical Care team in the CCU.
- Laura Myers, Physician Recruitment.
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by WellSpan Health