Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ephrata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent administrative support and leadership including an on-site Director.
- Excellent compensation and benefits including retirement, relocation, signing bonus and student loan repayment. Paid medical malpractice with tail included.
- Laura Myers,.
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
- Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
- Full time hospitalist position - must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- They are known and respected for their core values which include teamwork and professionalism.
- About the Practice.
- There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover.
- Conveniently located just 1 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 60 minutes west of Philadelphia.
- Related Links.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Collaborative and highly respected team with focus on patient safety.
- WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Ephrata Community Hospital in Lancaster County.
- Ephrata Community Hospital is a 122-bed facility featuring a busy emergency department, diagnostic cath lab and collaborative nursing staff.
- WellSpan Hospitalists-Ephrata is a mature team of physicians who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
This perm job opening was posted
by WellSpan Health